Established in early 2013 to acquire Grade A regional office assets in the UK’s principal cities, the Ardstone Regional Office Fund (‘AROF’) has recently completed the purchase of its thirteenth asset.
The Fund brings together CBRE Global Investment Partners (‘CBRE GIP’) and Ardstone Capital as investment and asset manager. The Fund has to date invested circa £250 million in core plus and value add assets in prime locations in tier 1 regional cities including Edinburgh, Cardiff, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester and Bristol.
The Fund continues to invest in city centre assets and has most recently acquired 2 Temple Back East in Bristol.
Ardstone Regional Office Fund assets
- The Sentinel Building, Glasgow
- Victoria Square House, Birmingham
- 2 Kingsway, Cardiff
- 1 Newhall Street,
- Ship Canal House, Manchester
- George House, Glasgow
- 76 Wellington Street, Leeds
- Pall Mall Court, Manchester
- 90 Victoria Street, Bristol
- 24-25 St Andrews Square, Edinburgh
- 2 Temple Back East, Bristol